How To Get Collateral Loans On A Car Title
July 22, 2021 | June Mckaig
If you’re facing a financial emergency, you may already have an option staring you in the face. With a car title loan, all you need is a vehicle title in your name to receive much-needed money to help with any emergency currently putting a dent in your finances.
And the process couldn’t be easier, providing you with a fast option to help ease financial woes. Here is what you need to know about collateral loans on car title, their benefits, and how you may qualify for one today at Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. to help you out.
What Is A Car Title Loan?
Car title loans are short-term loans obtained in exchange for your car’s lien-free title, which is used as collateral.
At all times, you remain in possession of your car. Collateral loans on car title are designed as short-term assistance for financial emergencies, such as unexpected hospital visits, travel needs, or vital home and car repairs.
Car title loans can be received with the title to a variety of vehicles, including vans, trucks, and cars. It is not available for trailers, boats, RVs, and motorcycles.
How Much Can I Get With Collateral Loans On Car Title?
At Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc., our car title loans are based on the value of your vehicle – which we determine through a quick inspection.
You can make up to $15,000 through one of our loans — that’s fast money in your account. The vehicle inspection will take place once you come to one of our many Nevada locations to finish the process.
All car title loans are subject to terms and conditions, including a set amount of time to pay back the loan that we’ll work closely with you to establish and reach an understanding on.
The Benefits Of Collateral Loans On Car Title
There are many reasons to consider a car title loan as an option to get you over an emergency financial hurdle. Here are a few of them:
- The process is simple and convenient. At Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc., it’s our pleasure to work with our customers to receive a car title loan. We make it simple to understand how to qualify for a car title loan and we work closely with you, walking you through the process step-by-step.
- They can be obtained quickly. Once you start the process for collateral loans on car title, the entire process can take as little as 30 minutes. And the entire thing starts right online from the comfort of your home.
- We consider all credit types. Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. works with all types of credit situations for a title loan. Good credit, bad credit, nonexistent credit — all are considered when applying for a car title loan. And we do not report our customers to credit agencies.
- You keep your car at all times. Though you’re using your car title as collateral, when you take out a title loan in Nevada, you keep your car for the entire length of the loan. Just keep up with the repayment plan.
Who Is Able To Qualify For Collateral Loans On Car Title?
At Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc., you just need to meet the following qualifications to receive a car title loan:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You need a vehicle for inspection.
- You need a clear or lien-free title loan in your name. This means that you own your car outright. There cannot be judgments against your car or outstanding loans tied to your car.
- You need either a driver’s license or a state-issued photo identification.
The Steps To Receiving Collateral Loans On Car Title
The process is simple to get through. Just fill out the short online application form found right on our website. Soon after completion, one of our customer care representatives will reach out via phone to continue the process.
Next up is scheduling a time to bring your vehicle into a Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. location near you. Along with your vehicle, you’ll need to bring along your driver’s license or state-issued identification and your lien-free vehicle title.
Your car will undergo a fast inspection to determine how much you could qualify for. Your vehicle value will be based on a pricing guide recognized nationally and your car’s overall condition. After the inspection is completed, the loan representative will assess your other items and decide if you qualify for approval.
If you do get approved, they will go over your loan terms and help you complete some paperwork. After signing the paperwork, you receive the money in your account on the same day and drive away with a new peace of mind. The whole process takes as little as 30 minutes.
Use Your Car Title To Get Collateral Loans Today
At Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc., we understand that life sometimes deals you a rough hand. In times of temporary financial emergency, we’re here to help you get by as easy and quickly as possible. So give us a call or fill out an online application for a Nevada car title loan today. We’ll be with you every single step of the way.