Can I Get Bad Credit Title Loans in Nevada?
If you're over 18 years old, getting bad credit title loans in Nevada is probably easier than you think — almost anyone can gain approval for this type of emergency loan. But naturally, there are a few requirements to meet.
We'll discuss the requirements and our easy-to-follow process in more detail during the rest of this article.
Who Can Get Bad Credit Title Loans In Nevada?
You can get bad credit title loans in Nevada if you fall into one of the categories below, own a vehicle, and are over 18:
- State residents — Naturally, you need to reside within state lines to receive a loan from us. Living close to one of our stores is definitely a bonus since Nevada doesn't offer online title loans, so you'll need to make the journey for an in-person meeting.
- Unemployed individuals — Contrary to popular belief, you don't need to have a job to get a title loan in Nevada. If you can prove you receive income in another way, then we'll likely be able to offer the loan. Some common forms of unemployed income include:
- Support payments
- Social security benefits and other government support programs
- Pension payouts
- People with bad credit — As the name suggests, you don't need a perfect credit rating to apply for a title loan. It's made for those with poorer financial histories in mind, ensuring they have access to emergency money.
The Qualification Requirements
As you can see, just about anybody can get bad credit title loans in Nevada — including you.
However, there are a few qualification requirements you must meet before gaining approval. The criteria are as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You need to have a lien-free vehicle title. In other words, you must be able to prove you own your vehicle outright and don't have any outstanding liens against it.
- Your owned vehicle must be a car, van, or truck. We can't accept motorcycles, RVs, mopeds, trailers, tractors, or other automobiles.
- You have a driver's license or another form of state-issued photographic identification. We accept the following types:
- A United States of America passport
- A United States of America passport card
- A United States of America military dependent's ID card
- A United States of America student card
- A United States of America military ID card
Do you meet the above requirements? If so, you have a very high chance of securing the bad credit title loan you need.
How We Evaluate Your Vehicle
The maximum loan amount is $15,000. However, the amount you get depends primarily on the value of your vehicle. So, it's worth understanding how we appraise it to avoid disappointment when nearing the end of the process.
The factors affecting your vehicle's value are:
- Age — Cars lose most of their value during the first five years off the showroom floor. A five-year-old Range Rover won't be as expensive as a one-year-old model.
- Make and model — Luxury makes and models with premium, high-tech features come with costlier price tags. Therefore, you'll find it easier to gain approval for the higher loan amount.
- Condition — Cosmetically, dents, dings, scrapes, stains, and bumps can lower the value. Failing to change the oil and rotate tires lowers the mechanical conditions, and thus, the worth.
- Mileage — As the odometer reading ticks higher, the value of your vehicle lowers. Although, we consider the mileage and age in tandem as they're relational.
- Modifications — Spoilers and decals can lower the value, whereas installing a new engine could increase it. Keep that in mind when making changes.
How To Get Bad Credit Title Loans In Nevada
The only way to find out for certain that you can get a bad credit title loan is to follow the steps below:
- Complete the online form found on this website. It should take just five minutes.
- Pick up the phone when one of our Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. representatives calls. Their job is to tell you about the process, ensure you understand what you need to qualify, and answer any questions or concerns.
- After the phone call, head to your nearest store with the necessary documents and your vehicle.
- Wait while one of our loan associates examines your ID and title and conducts a five-minute vehicle inspection to confirm the amount of money you can borrow.
- If you are satisfied with the amount we offer, complete the remaining paperwork with the loan representative's help.
- Finally, you get the money you need on the same or the following business day.
Submit Your Request For Bad Credit Title Loans In Nevada Today!
Kickstart the process with our easy-to-understand secure online form. One of our Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. lenders will guide you through the process to get you the money to fund your emergency.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.