Top 10 Part-Time Jobs To Make Extra Cash
October 30, 2020 | Emma Frost
The holiday season is coming up and you might be looking to make some extra cash with a part-time job. You’ve got to play Santa Claus and with your list of gifts, you need some extra help. If the budget needs a bit of expanding, like Santa’s belt, then check out these seasonal part-time jobs that can help you stock that Christmas tree!
Seasonal Jobs To Make Some Extra Cash
With the coming of the holidays follows longer store hours, busier malls, and more customers. Retail locations are always on the search for extra help during the holiday season.
Solicit your holiday decorating services to businesses and homeowners! If you’ve got an eye for tinsel and are a whiz at assembling a blowup reindeer - this could be a few weeks of easy money for you. Even better if you’re skilled at lighting outdoor trees. This is a task that many people would rather hire out.
For the sharp corner perfectionist, you can excel as a professional gift wrapper. Either start a mini-business of your own and supply all the paper and ribbons or search for hiring opportunities at store locations. Gift wrapping is a major holiday need and those ribbons aren't going to curl themselves.
Everyone enjoys a little extra indulgence around the holidays. It’s even a very popular form of gift-giving! From sending tins of flavored popcorn to decorated Christmas cookies, the baked delight is a highly sought-after holiday treat. Employ yourself or find those help wanted signs in your local cake shops or grocery bakery departments.
It’s getting cold outside and the demand for hot beverages is ever on the rise. Coffee shops are hiring more baristas and the tips are pretty good. The drive-through lines go around the block for peppermint mochas during the holidays and lots of coffee shops will be searching for more help.
Related content: How To Make Passive Income This Year
On-Call Customer Service
This is the type of part-time job that can extend past the holidays. After opening up those gifts and maybe finding some with malfunctions or confusing directions, customer service lines will start ringing off the hook.
Businesses need extra help in dealing with this influx of consumer needs. This job can even be remote – so it’s great for family needs.
Dress Up As Santa
Are you jolly? Do you have a thundering “ho ho ho”? Extra perks if you don’t need that pillow to stuff in your jacket. The role of Santa is calling your name! Malls, parks, and city plazas everywhere are on the hunt for happy and friendly people to play Ol’ Saint Nick. This is seriously fun job – you’ll get to see lots of happy, and sometimes terrified, children and provide loads of holiday joy to them.
Dress Up As An Elf
What is the next best thing to playing Santa? Well, playing an Elf of course! Along with the need for Santa’s this season comes the need for Santa’s assistants. Guides to shuffle children over to the big chair, take photos, and organize a line. If you don’t mind candy cane tights and speaking in a high pitched voice, this job’s all yours.
A great option for work at your pace type of job is searching for employment with the many food delivery services out there. Be that Grubhub, DoorDash, or even Instacart, there’s plenty of options to search. More people stay home or have large gatherings during the holidays and are still just as hungry.
Not food delivery, but packages! We all know that the mail system gets completely overloaded during the holidays. Join the legions of delivery vans and trucks in making sure that those presents get delivered on time.
Take Out Title Loans or Payday Loans When Emergencies Threaten Your Plans
Even though the holidays are supposed to be cheerful – and these jobs will help with extra cash – emergencies still happen. Things like injuries or sicknesses, sudden home repairs, auto accidents, or even unemployment. When those unexpected situations happen, a title loan in Nevada or an payday loan can help out.
The Advantages Of Title Loans Near Me And Payday Loans
There are many benefits to getting either a title loan or payday loan from Nevada. These are just some of the benefits you get:
- Both title loans and payday loans are really fast to acquire. If we can hopefully approve you, it will take all of 30 minutes from the time you walk in for you to walk out of the store with the cash you need.
- This benefit only applies if you are getting a title loan. Even once you obtain the loan, you can still keep driving! Just be sure to stick to the repayment schedule you agree to.
- The reason we are so quick is due to our credit policy! We won’t turn you away or deny you based on your credit score. So if you have amazing credit or terrible credit, you can still apply.
- We are also very convenient. You can begin our online form for either payday and title loans from the comfort of your home. Literally. And once you are finished, you won’t be at one of our stores for too long.
What Can You Use Title Loans Or Payday Loans For?
You can use these loans for any unexpected situation! These loans are set for you to handle any situation you cannot handle yourself. So, pay off those car repairs, pay your medical bills, or handle your late utility bills. Do whatever you need to do with the money to fix your emergency.
The Quick And Easy Process Of Getting Title Loans and Payday Loans
Like I said our process starts online! Just follow these steps and you'll have your hands on your cash in no time – if we can approve you.
- Step One: Fill in the form. You will find this on our Nevada Title and Payday Loans homepage. Here you can decide which loan you are going for.
- Step Two: Wait for a loan associate to give you a call after you submit the form. The loan rep will go over the necessary items you have to bring with you and answer any of your preliminary questions.
- Step Three: Head over to a title loan center all around Nevada to finish the process. We will go over your necessary items, see if we can approve you, and discuss the terms in detail. Please do not forget the required items for either loan. For a title loan, we will have to do a vehicle inspection to determine how much you qualify for. If you are approved and agree with the terms, you can sign the paperwork.
- Step Four: If approved, you can walk out with the cash you qualify for. That's all there is to it!