Struggling With Debt Due To Medical Bills? Here’s How To Get Financial Relief
July 23, 2021 | Daniel Dewitt
Even with health insurance, debt due to medical bills can be crushing. In 2020, nearly a third of working Americans surveyed — 32% — indicated that they have some sort of medical debt, according to a study led by Salary Finance.
Of those with debt due to medical bills, almost 28% said their debt balance was a whopping $10,000 or more. And the cost of health care keeps going up. The Bureau of Labor Statistics found that American’s spend on average $5,000 yearly on out-of-pocket medical costs.
Thankfully there are effective options for relief. An auto title loan from Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc., is designed to assist those who need help with temporary financial emergencies, such as unexpected medical care — especially those who need it fast.
What Are Auto Title Loans Near Me?
Auto title loans function as short-term assistance for short-term financial issues; they are not designed as long-lasting solutions to long-lingering cash flow struggles.
With auto title loans, you receive a certain amount of money in the form of a loan to be paid back over a set amount of time. Your car’s title is used as collateral, but during the entire length of the loan, you keep your car and drive it as you would normally.
We here at Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. offer competitive loans up to $15,000, which goes a long way in helping to overcome debt due to medical bills.
Other emergencies that auto title loans near me can help with include unexpected travel and vital repairs to your home or vehicle. One thing to know is your car, truck, or van can be used when applying for a title loan.
What Do I Need To Qualify For Auto Title Loans Near Me?
One of the great things about fast title loans is that it’s easy to apply. You simply need to be at least 18 years old and have the following:
- Your vehicle for inspection
- A state-issued identification or driver’s license
- A lien-free title to your car in your name
Just note that you must own your car outright; you cannot still be making payments on it. It cannot have judgments against it or any outstanding loans tied to it.
Also, those saddled with debt due to medical bills can have varying forms of credit and still be considered for a loan. This includes bad or nonexistent credit, and Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. does not report your credit to agencies in cases of default.
Also, your personal information is kept confidential at all times – so there is no reason to worry about things like your information being leaked.
What Are The Benefits Of Obtaining Auto Loans Near Me?
Emergency financial situations often require the need for cash fast. Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. is in the business of swiftly providing you with the cash you need, typically on the same day. The whole process can take as little as 30 minutes to complete.
It’s also easy to qualify. You do not need to make a certain amount of money — or even be employed — to qualify for an auto loan because we do not require you to bring any proof of employment.
We work with all types of people in all types of situations to set up the best and most flexible loan plan for you. It’s also a convenient way to receive a temporary influx of money to help with debt due to medical bills. You can start the process either online or at one of our locations throughout Nevada.
What Is The Process Of Getting Car Title Loans Near Me?
It couldn’t be easier to understand our auto title loans near me process. Just follow these easy steps to understand our process better:
- Submit an online request form with some basic information, including your name, email address, phone number, and zip code. You’ll also need to submit a phone number, because once you submit the quick application, one of our loan representatives will call you right away to go over the process and answer any of your questions.
- Pick the nearest car title loan location to continue the process with your required items. You’ll need your car, your lien-free title, and a driver’s license or another state-issued photo ID. The loan representative will review your documents and inspect your vehicle to determine how much you could qualify for. We take into account the vehicle’s condition and use a nationally respected pricing guide.
- If you qualify for approval, a loan representative will review the terms and conditions of the loan and help you finish some paperwork. This is where you can ask any remaining questions you have before you sign anything. After everything is complete, you will receive your money in your account the same day.
Ease Your Emergency Expenses With Auto Title Loans Near Me
We understand that emergencies can cause a serious dent in your finances, especially with debt due to medical bills. Through our fair and flexible auto title loans, you have an option to get a better handle on your emergency expenses. Just fill out the online form to get started on our simple process.