When To Get Emergency Payday Loans
Emergency payday loans are designed to bridge the gap between paychecks. Our customers use them for a variety of situations, including car and home repairs, utility bills, and medical fees. However, there are plenty of circumstances that justify getting a payday loan. After all, life loves to throw massive curve balls every now and again.
So, in this article, we'll discuss a few situations that emergency payday loans can solve before telling you how to get one from us at Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc.
5 Situations Justifying Emergency Payday Loans
1. Covering Medical Bills
If you hold a decent health insurance policy, you may never need emergency payday loans to fund this situation (although, deductibles can be expensive). Without a quality policy or coverage at all, you may struggle to fund life's unforeseen medical emergencies, hence payday loans.
While every insurance plan is different, even the highest quality policies don't tend to provide coverage for:
- Cosmetic procedures (i.e., plastic surgery, certain dermatological treatments)
- Fertility treatments (although, most insurers pay for the testing necessary to make an infertility diagnosis)
- Off-label prescriptions
- New medical services, products, or medication
That said, it's worth understanding that payday loans should be a last-resort option. Exhaust other funding routes before taking a new financial obligation.
We recommend trying the following medical bill funding options before getting emergency payday loans:
- Nevada Check Up — It's a low-fee government health insurance plan for children up to 19 years old. The premiums are partly decided by household income.
- Nevada Senior RX — It helps pay for seniors' prescriptions. Call 1-866-303-6323 to find out whether you're eligible.
- Payment plans — Most healthcare providers split the total cost over a few months, allowing you to afford it more comfortably.
2. Paying For Car Issues
No matter the type of car you drive, fixing them (or buying a new one) is notoriously expensive. In fact, Nevada's average labor cost for check engine light repairs is $149.69!
While we advocate saving for vehicle-related emergencies, we appreciate you may not have enough cash stockpiled when the unfortunate breakdown occurs. So, you can turn to an emergency payday loan.
Our loans have funded a variety of car troubles, including the following:
- Oil leak from the engine
- Blown head gasket
- Rattling or knocking engine
- Malfunctioning cooling system
- Misfiring or pinging engine
The above can have disastrous consequences on your wallet, so you can use a payday loan to fortify your financial climate until your next check hits your account.
3. Funding Your Mortgage Or Rent Payments
Foreclosures and evictions aren't uncommon. After a series of missed mortgage or rent payments, it's the only thing left for landlords or providers to do.
However, you can use a payday loan to tide you over when you're struggling to keep up with the ever-rising living costs. Getting financial aid when needed ensures you don't have to deal with the highly unpleasant consequences of losing the roof over your head.
4. Paying For Urgent Home Repairs
From a leaking roof to a damaged front door to a pest infestation, there are endless things that can go wrong in the home. And yes, you'll need money to fix the issues. Therefore, our customers turn to payday loans to fund such unexpected fees.
However, before getting an emergency payday loan, consider whether you qualify for state-funded repair programs or low-cost alternatives. There are plenty of grants and schemes available, especially for senior citizens.
5. Covering Vet Bills
Vet bills are expensive, even with pet insurance. Thankfully, you can pay them in less than 24 hours with a payday loan from us.
How To Get Payday Loans From Us
Can you relate to any of the above? If so, payday loans are an option. Follow our simple steps below to get one:
- Complete the form found on this website. It takes just five minutes since we only require basic information at this stage.
- Wait for one of our friendly loan associates to get in touch. They'll talk about the process, discuss the requirements, and answer questions.
- After the phone call, head to your nearest Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. store with your government-issued ID, most recent pay stub, and a blank check from an active checking account open in your name.
- Upon arrival, the loan associate verifies your documents to see whether you qualify.
- If you're approved, you complete the simple paperwork alongside the loan expert.
- Finally, you receive the money you need on the same or the very next bank working day.
Submit Your Payday Loans Inquiry Now!
Payday loans can help in a pinch when you need cash fast to deal with an emergency. Whether you are trying to fix your leaking roof or treat your furry family member, our emergency payday loans can provide the much-needed funds to do it. Start the process by completing our online inquiry form today.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.