The Beginner's Guide To Getting A Nevada Payday Loan
Short on cash, but still have to wait a few weeks until your next payday? A Nevada payday loan can help cover emergency expenses like rent, bills or groceries. If you’ve never taken out a personal loan before, this beginner’s guide can walk you through the entire process.
What is a payday loan?
Have you ever asked a friend to spot you some cash for a few weeks, or asked your employer if you can get paid a little earlier than usual because of an emergency?
A payday loan works in a very similar way. It is a short-term loan that is paid off in a lump sum on your next salary date. You can borrow up to $500, depending on your income level and other factors.
Payday loans are classified as an unsecured loan, which means that you do not have to present collateral in order to be approved. Instead, you provide a post-dated check or permission for money to be electronically transferred from your bank on the day that your loan payment is due.
What are the benefits of a payday loan?
- Does not require a high credit score. Most personal loans require a credit score of 610 or higher. However, you can apply for a payday loan even if you have a low credit score, or have not yet been able to establish a long credit history.
- Does not have a high income requirement. Many banks will have a minimum income requirement of about $45,000 a year for any personal loan. They may also ask for bank statements, income tax returns, and a signed letter from your employer.
- Fast processing. Bank loans usually require tons of documents, and may take days or even weeks before approval. However, Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. can process your loan in less than thirty minutes—ideal for situations when you need the money right away!
- Convenient application. Payday loans do not have a lot of paperwork or a long list of requirements. If you have a government-issued ID and a pay stub, you can already start your application. Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. even lets you begin this process online.
What can a payday loan be used for?
Unlike mortgages or car loans which are taken out for specific purposes, a Nevada payday loan is more flexible and can be used to cover a wider range of personal emergency expenses. This includes:
- Critical living expenses such as bills, utilities, rent or transportation
- Emergency medical expenses
- Important and unexpected travel
- Any urgent personal financial need
What are the requirements for a Nevada payday loan?
Many loans are restrictive and complicated. Aside from the high requirements, the application process itself can take up too much time. You line up for hours at a bank, and then have to present numerous supporting documents.
What if you have a full-time job, and can’t take time off work? What if you don’t have the documents they need—does that mean you have to go back again? In contrast, payday loans only require these things:
- A driver’s license or state-issued I.D.
- Your most recent pay stub
- Blank check from an active checking account in your name
- Must be 18 years or older
What’s the fastest way to get a payday loan in Nevada?
Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc has one of the fastest and most convenient ways to raise emergency cash.
Begin the application through our website. We have a simple payday loans online form that takes just a few minutes to fill out. Don’t worry, all information is confidential and secure. We only use this so we can help fast-track your application and minimize the amount of time you need to spend in our branch.
Once you have filled out the form, a Nevada payday loan representative from the branch nearest you will give you a call. He or she will explain the process to you, and answer any questions you may have.
When you’re ready, go to the branch to complete your payday loan application. Remember to bring your driver’s license or a state-issued ID, your most recent pay stub, and a blank check from a checking account that is in your name.
Since you already started the application online, the rest of the paperwork will be a breeze. The loan representative will verify your documents and assist you through the rest of the process. Our in-person process takes as little as 30 minutes—so much shorter than the time you would spend in a bank!
When you’re done with the paperwork and everything has been approved, you will receive the money on either the same day, or the next business day.
Payday loan: the fast, easy, and simple loan
Payday loans are very easy to take, especially if you work with a trusted and reputable lender like Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. We have simplified the process so that anyone can do it—and if you need help, our friendly loan representatives are there every step of the way.
So don’t be intimidated by loans, even if this is your first time. If you have any questions that aren’t covered by this guide to getting a Nevada payday loan, just reach out and we’ll be happy to help.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.