Important Tips For Getting Title Loans In Nevada
April 28, 2021 | Emma Frost
Are you experiencing any money troubles? The kind, maybe, that requires you to get some cash together as fast as possible?
Then title loans Nevada might be an option for you to consider. Title loans are loans you receive when you use your vehicle’s title as collateral. You only need a few requirements to apply, and, if you’re approved, you could get up to $15,000 the very same day you apply for the loan.
Here are a few tips you should keep in mind while getting started with title loans Nevada. Remember these tips and you could be on your way through our simple and convenient title loans Nevada process.
Have The Required Items In Order
Title loans from Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. come with a few requirements. We don’t have a laundry list of items or requirements, but we do have requirements you have to satisfy.
If you do not meet these qualifications, you should definitely think of other financial assistance you could apply for. To get a title loan in Nevada, you’ll need to satisfy:
- A driver’s license or state-issued photo ID. to be eligible for title loans Nevada, you must be over 18 years old. And you must also provide either your driver’s license or a state-issued photo ID proving your age and verifying your identity. Just remember that it doesn’t necessarily have to be a driver’s license.
- Your vehicle for inspection. As I mentioned, the title is used as collateral for this kind of loan; but that doesn’t mean your vehicle isn’t required to be there. When you apply for a title loan, your loan representative will inspect your vehicle. This inspection allows us to determine how much you could qualify for.
- The car’s lien-free title. The title must be in your name and completely lien-free – meaning it is without any outstanding judgments against it. If it isn’t lien-free or not in your name, you’ll have to go to the DMV and make those changes before applying.
Ask Loan Representative Any Questions You Might Have
The loan representative is there to help! No question is too crazy to ask. Any of our loan representatives will provide you with standard instructions during your initial call, but if any details have you guessing, ask them about it. They’ll be glad to help no matter what part of the process you are in.
Unemployed? Explore Your OptionsUnlike with bank loans, you can get approved for a title loan even if you’re unemployed. This is because while banks don’t consider other means stable enough to guarantee loan payoff – private lenders aren’t so picky and do their best to accommodate the potential borrowers. If you don’t have a paycheck, you’re free to use your unemployment or welfare benefits, worker’s compensation, pension, etc. to pay the loan off. Again – talk to the loan representative, they can come up with the most optimal solution for you.
Apply Online To Save Time
The great thing about our process is you can begin right from home. Just go to the Nevada Title And Payday Loans website and fill out our online form. Here’s a very quick run-down of how to go through our process:
- Find the online form for title loans right on our homepage;
- Fill it out with accurate information and submit it to the nearest title loan location;
- Wait for the loan representative to contact you with further instructions;
- Take the required items to the meeting the loan representative will schedule.
Double Check The Terms With The Loan Representative
During your scheduled visit, the loan representative will assess your car and go over the documents to determine if you qualify for the loan. If you do, they will have you complete the easy paperwork right then and there.
We cannot stress enough how important it is that you understand the loan terms. Double-check the terms of your loan before you complete the paperwork – how many payments, how much you pay each time, if there is a possibility for a more comfortable payoff schedule, and so on.
If everything’s in order and you complete the paperwork, you’ll get the cash you qualified for the very same day.
Important Questions To Ask About Title Loans Nevada
Here is some additional information about title loans Nevada you might want to know. If you have any additional questions don’t hesitate to ask the loan representative.
Can I Apply For Title Loans Nevada If My Credit Is Bad?
The good thing about title loans Nevada is, yes, you can apply if your credit is bad. You can apply and get approved for title loans Nevada not only if your credit score is bad – but if it’s nonexistent altogether.
Will My Credit Be Impacted Either Way From Title Loans?
And the great thing is we do not report to any credit agencies if you happen to default on your loan repayments. This means you don’t have to worry about your credit automatically disqualifying you from getting a title loan – like it could if you were going for a more traditional bank loan.
The loan will be entirely between you and us here in Nevada Title and Payday Loans, and it won’t get reported to any credit bureaus. This means the loan won’t have any kind of impact on your credit history – either positive or negative.
Will My Car Be Taken If I Get Approved For Title Loans Nevada?
If you thought that getting a title loan means we’d take away your vehicle, you are mistaken. We will not take your vehicle while you are repaying the loan. It’s the title that will stay with us as a guarantee during the loan payoff. The car will stay with you and you’re free to use it the same as before while you’re paying off the loan. Just make sure you are repaying the loan on time.
If you are in need of emergency cash, a title loan could be an option for you to consider. Nevada Title and Payday Loans will try to help you out as much as possible. Just fill out our online form today to get started on our quick, convenient process.