The Beginner's Checklist To Get An Installment Loan In Carson City, NV
An installment loan in Carson City, NV, may be what you need to get back on your feet after a financial emergency. Whether medical bills or costly auto repairs, we're here to help you understand how an installment loan can help in times of urgent need.
To get an installment loan in Carson City, NV, you'll need your driver's license or state-issued ID, proof of income, and a blank check from an active checking account in your name.
Now that you understand the basics, we'll examine how installment loans work, when you might consider one, and how to start the process with Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc.
How To Get An Installment Loan In Carson City, NV
What Are Installment Loans?
Before discussing what you'll need to bring, it's crucial for you as a first-time borrower to understand how installment loans work and how they can assist you in a financial emergency. Installment loans are unsecured, meaning you never have to submit any form of collateral to get one.
They work at Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. by allowing you to borrow up to $1500 to use at your discretion for emergencies. If you are approved and receive your money, you'll start making monthly payments, called installments, towards the cost of the loan.
How you choose to use the money is yours to decide, but our customers often use them in the following ways:
- Covering rent or utilities
- Paying for urgent home or auto repairs
- Funding business travel
- Paying for medical bills
- Consolidating debt
The bottom line is that an installment loan in Carson City, NV is an option whenever you need to pay something urgently—and when not paying would result in a more giant headache than borrowing money.
Requirements For An Installment Loan In Carson City, NV
Thankfully, once you've decided that an installment loan is right for you, you don't need to jump through any hoops to get one. With Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc., the requirements are simple and easy to understand. Again, you'll need the following to apply:
- Your driver's license or state-issued ID – Our licensed loan experts must verify your identity to confirm who you say you are. Plus, you need to be 18 or older to get a loan.
- Proof of income – Because the loan is unsecured, lenders will generally want verification that you can repay the loan on time. The best way to check is by seeing your most recent pay stubs. These confirm what you're earning and that you're able and willing to pay the loan.
- A blank check from an active checking account in your name – Because the loan is unsecured, lenders take additional precautions to mitigate the risk of lending someone money. A blank check assures that the lender will receive the money as agreed.
How To Get An Installment Loan
Now that you've got the basics of what you'll need down, let's review the installment loan process through Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc.
- First, you'll need to complete the online inquiry form, which has all the essential information you need to send to us.
- Once you've submitted the form, it will be sent to the nearest storefront.
- Next, wait for a representative to contact you to review the loan details.
- Once done, head down to the nearest store with your essential items.
- After they've been verified, a loan associate will go through the final steps, including some simple paperwork for you to complete.
If approved for the loan, you'll be given the money on the same day or the following business day.
Can I Get An Installment Loan With Bad Credit?
Nevada Title And Payday Loans, Inc. will run your credit before you're approved to receive an installment loan. Check with your local lender for more details.
Do I Need A Bank Account To Apply?
You must have an active bank account to qualify for an installment loan.
Where Is A Store Near Me?
Nevada Title and Payday Loans feature locations all around Nevada that you can pick from using the store finder tool online, and there's likely a convenient store near you!
Get Started Today!
An installment loan in Carson City, NV, can be a real help during trying financial times, and as a first-time borrower, it's incredibly comforting to know how the process works and precisely what you need to get started. Bring your ID, proof of income, and a blank check after the phone call. Do that, and you're all set!
If an installment loan sounds like the right short-term emergency option for you, fill out our online form today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.