Are You A Direct Lender Of Payday Loans?
A direct lender of payday loans is a provider that doesn't utilize a "middleman" or third parties to offer you the money. These lenders save you both time and money, as you don't have to fund the extra processes involved with third parties or wait weeks for your application to go through. Keep reading this article to find out more about direct lending and how we handle your payday loan process.
Yes, We're A Direct Lender Of Payday Loans
When it comes to the definition of direct lending, we here at Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. prove we are a payday loan direct lender! In other words, you only deal with us when trying to see if you qualify for this loan. Once you submit your information to us through our form, we don't send your information to any other lenders of payday loans, further increasing your safety, security, and discretion.
On top of that, the repayment process is easier since you are paying us directly. We handle all transactions, and you can manage your payments in a much simpler way since there is no middleman to keep track of or to contact. With us, you can be sure you are just dealing with our loan representatives alone. So, since you now know that we're a direct lender of payday loans, let's go into everything you need to get a loan from us.
Everything You Need To Get Funding From Us
Once again, borrowing from a direct lender of payday loans proves advantageous when it comes to requirements. Unlike traditional banks or credit unions that use third parties, we don't necessitate a long criteria list. That way, it's easier for you to qualify for various types of emergency funding, such as payday loans. To get Nevada payday loans from us, you will need the following three items:
- Pay stub — You need to supply your most recent pay stub. Since we don't require you to use anything as collateral, we use this to establish your affordability. We need your most recent one to get an accurate depiction of your current financial state to see what you can afford.
- State-issued identification — When it comes to proving your identity, you have to use your driver’s license or state-issued photo ID. This is to make sure that you are at least 18 years old or older because you can’t apply for this loan with us if you are a minor.
- Blank check from an active checking account in your name — This also allows us to get the full picture of your financial situation to help us decide if you qualify for approval and how much. Make sure the blank check is from an active account in your name.
How To Get Nevada Payday Loans From Us
Just like the requirements, getting through our Nevada payday loans process is simple and quick since we are a direct lender of payday loans. Due to the lack of third parties when it comes to your payday loan, you only have to talk to us and will never have to worry about your information flowing from one entity to the other. To get a payday loan from us, simply follow the six straightforward steps below:
- Complete the form found on our website. It won't take very long to finish, just a few minutes. The form is then sent to the nearest store for us to get your contact information.
- We will give you a call to discuss the details of the loan and ensure you know what you need to get through the process. We will also set up an appointment for you to come in.
- After the phone call with the representative, head to your nearest Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. storefront with all the relevant documents so we can assess it all.
- When you arrive, we will assess your required items to decide if you qualify for approval. This shouldn’t take very long and – if you do qualify – we will decide how much we can lend you.
- If you are happy with the amount we offer you, we will walk you through the final stages of the approval process and the loan terms. All you will need to do is sign a few documents.
- Finally, once you’ve signed the paperwork, you are finished with the process. You can get the money either on the very same day or the next bank business day at the latest.
Get Nevada Payday Loans Right Here!
As a direct lender of payday loans, we never send your information off to third parties or use another entity to handle payments or lending transactions. Instead, your information remains safe in our confidential hands. So, if you are ready to get your hands on a payday loan from a direct lender, complete our initial request form. Our loan representatives are always happy to help you out.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.