Holiday Money Loans You Need To Get For Emergency Expenses
If you are hit with an emergency during this holiday season, you might be left looking for holiday money loans. Payday loans, signature installment loans, and title loans are types of holiday money loans available from us at Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. to Nevada citizens.
They're all easy to apply for and help deal with financial emergencies when you don't have enough in the bank to cover them. Here is what you need to know about these loans, including which emergencies could warrant utilizing them!
What Emergencies Warrant Holiday Money Loans?
When it comes to our loans, you should only use them when it is absolutely an emergency you cannot handle alone. These loans – including our title loans – are designed to help you in the short term, not permanently fix your finances. Some emergencies you can use these loans for include:
- Paying unexpected medical bills;
- Funding urgent home repairs;
- Paying for urgent travel;
- Funding vehicle repairs;
- Paying for unusually high or late bills.
But even if we haven't listed your situation, you still might need a holiday money loan to combat it. As a general rule of thumb, you should save emergency loans for when you have time-sensitive monetary problems to face. To better decide whether your circumstance warrants holiday money loans, ask yourself the following essential questions:
- Will the issue worsen and end up costing you more money if you don't pay for it right away?
- How urgently do you need to handle the problem?
A fast holiday loan might be the best course of action if you answered "yes" and "now," respectively. If you answered "no" and "in a few days or weeks" respectively, you should think about finding a better funding route.
Top 3 Types Of Holiday Money Loans
By now, you've probably decided whether you need holiday money loans from us at Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. to help you out. So, it's time to consider which type of loan you prefer. Here is a bit more information about our three loans here.
1. Payday Loans
Payday loans help bridge the gap between pay periods when you really need help handling short-term emergencies. The good thing about these loans from us is we can consider you even if you have poor credit.
These short-term financial loans allow you to borrow a maximum of $500 quickly – if approved, of course. As long as you're at least 18 years old and have the following documents, you have a chance at receiving payday loans online from us at Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc.:
- Government-issued photo identification;
- Your most recent pay stub;
- A blank check from an active checking account open in your name.
The process takes as little as 30 minutes from the time you come into the store and begin the meeting. And if we are able to approve you, we can get you the cash either on the same day or the next bank business day at the latest.
2. Signature Installment Loans
Like payday loans, you don't need collateral to get this holiday money loan. Instead, we look at your credit and ability to repay the loan to determine how much you could get and if you qualify. However, unlike payday loans, you can borrow up to $1,250 with a signature installment loan from us.
And just like our payday loans, you must have an active bank account open in your name to qualify. Not to mention that your credit plays a larger role in whether you are eligible for this type of loan. If you don't have a strong credit score, but own a vehicle, it's wise to check out our final emergency loan option — title loans.
3. Title Loans
Title loans are an option when you're thinking about getting holiday money loans if you own a car, truck, or van. Your vehicle's lien-free title is used as collateral to secure the auto title loans Nevada, but you're free to use your vehicle as you repay the loan. The value of your vehicle dictates your borrowing limit. We inspect the following of your vehicle to determine how much we can lend:
- The car's age, make, and model;
- The car's mileage;
- The car's condition.
With a title loan from us, you can borrow up to $15,000. Plus, the process starts from the comfort of your own home. Speaking of the process, we pride ourselves on providing an easy-to-follow procedure, as you can see below:
- Fill out the online form on our website. The form sends your information directly to your local Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. so we can call you back. Pick up the phone when one of our loan representatives calls you to tell you about the required items and set up the meeting.
- Once the call ends, head to your nearest Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. storefront. Don't forget to bring your driver's license or state-issued photo identification, your vehicle for inspection, and your vehicle's lien-free title.
- When you get to an auto title loans near me, one of our friendly loan experts will examine your vehicle. They also look at your information to determine if you qualify for approval. If you qualify for approval, you finish the paperwork with the help of the loan agent.
- Once you finish the paperwork and understand the loan terms, you are finished. You can receive the amount you are eligible for on the same day or the next bank business day at the latest. Either way, you can leave in your car.
Get Holiday Money Loans From Us Today!
Financial emergencies around the festive period don't seem scary when you keep our holiday money loans in mind. Remember that we here at Nevada Title and Payday Loans, Inc. can help you out when you really need it. Don't waste this season worrying about money; title loans, payday loans, or installment loans are always an option!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.