Installment Loans For Bad Credit In Nevada
Worried that you won't be able to receive an installment loan with a bad credit history? Don't be! Here in Nevada Title & Payday Loans, we offer signature installment loans that will help you receive money when you need it most – regardless of how your credit looks. Yes, we do check your credit – but that doesn’t mean you’ll automatically be turned away due to bad credit. Here is how you can get an installment loan for bad credit in Nevada.
What Is A Signature Installment Loan?
A signature installment loan is a type of loan that doesn't require any collateral to take out. Instead, you provide your government ID, a blank check from an active checking account in your name, and your proof of income.
We try to accommodate anyone that needs quick cash – regardless of what your credit is. As I said, just because we perform a credit check for signature installment loans, that doesn't mean we'll disqualify you if you have a bad one.
Where Can You Get It In Nevada?
Signature installment loans from Nevada Title & Payday Loans are available in various spots all around Nevada. We actually have 14 locations, so you are bound to find a loan center near you. Check our website to find all of our convenient locations.
What Should You Use An Signature Installment Loan For?
You should save signature installment loans for times of emergency. This could be anything from critical medical bills or having your car fixed unexpectedly.
You could also use them to help tide you over if you suddenly become unemployed. They are good with paying any late utility bills you have or helping you keep up with your rent if you are falling behind. If used wisely, this kind of loan can help in many areas.
What Benefits Do Installment Loans Have?
- You can borrow up to $1,500 with signature installment loans. This is great for paying off unexpected medical bills or necessary car repairs.
- The process takes as little as 30 minutes to complete if you have the necessary items.
- You will receive your money on the same day as you apply and get your approval.
- You can apply with bad credit. However, credit checks are still conducted. Having said that, it doesn't mean you won't gain approval if you do have bad credit. We don't penalize based on your financial past.
- We have locations all over the state, so you are bound to be located close to one.
- You can start the process from the comfort of your own bed if you feel like it.
- You only need three documents to apply and gain approval.
Related content: 5 Questions To Ask Before Applying For Same Day Installment Loans
How To Apply For A Signature Installment Loan in Nevada
Getting an installment loan from us is as simple as it gets. You only need three documents – your ID, your most recent pay stub, and a blank check from an active checking account – and 30 minutes of your time to get through it. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Kick things off by filling out our online form found on our website. Make sure to check ‘signature installment loans’ because we also offer two great loans: title loans and payday loans.
- Once you submit the form, wait by the phone. You will receive a phone call from one of our loan representatives from the nearest location. They will go over the rest of the process and answer any of your questions.
- After the call, you can grab your required items and head on down to one of our stores.
- When you arrive, one of the loan experts will examine your documents. They will also let you know how much you qualify for and if you are approved.
- Once you have your approval, the loan rep will go over your loan agreement, answer any other questions, and have you sign the agreement.
- Once all the paperwork is squared away, they will hand you the cash you qualify for.
What Makes Installment Loans Different?
Besides our installment loans, we also offer title loans and payday loans. You may be asking “what makes installment loans different from the other two?” Well, title loans require you to own a vehicle with a lien-free title so you can put that title up as collateral. And payday loans usually require you to pay back the loan amount with your next paycheck.
So, installment loans differ because we do not require you to put up anything as collateral and you have more time to pay it off. So if you don’t happen to own a vehicle or cannot pay back your loan by your next paycheck, installment loans could be a good option for you.
Don’t let your worry about your poor credit get in your way. If you need quick cash for an emergency, here is how you get an installment loan for bad credit!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.